Last updated July 26th, 2023
Mail servers, such as the Microsoft Exchange Server and Office 365, can be integrated with Knox Manage on users’ devices. To integrate a mail server with Knox Manage, you should access and configure the Microsoft Exchange Server by authenticating user information in the Active Directory (AD) service based on a certificate issued by a Certificate Authority (CA). Before configuring Exchange, the following items must be configured and prepared:
- Active Directory (AD) service (For more information on configuring the AD service, see Integrating a directory server.)
- Certification Authority (CA) server (The client certificate must be issued for authentication.)
- Microsoft Exchange server (To use certificate based authentication in the Microsoft Exchange server, visit the Microsoft website at https://technet.microsoft.com/EN-US/library/mt791265(v=exchg.160).aspx and follow the instructions.)
- Registered user accounts and organizations (For more information on configuring the AD service, see Creating user accounts and Adding an organization.)
- Cloud Connector Client (The Cloud Connector Client must be installed on the client site to configure a secure channel with the Cloud Connector when connecting to the Active Directory server and the CA server. For more information, see Installing the SCC client
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!