Features and key strengths
Last updated January 22nd, 2024
Knox Manage provides comprehensive features to configure and manage devices. Download the complete list of Knox Manage features.Knox Manage Feature List
Knox Manage offers the following advantages to enterprises:
Comprehensive control of devices
- View a list of OS update versions at your disposal.
- Track locations of remote device in real time.
- Securely and easily monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain devices.
- Verify device compliance status in an instance.
- Act promptly on real-time information.
Quick and easy deployment of users
- Set up multiple users easily with Bulk Add.
- Automate installation and enrollment with the Knox Manage agent.
- Create diverse professional kiosks with Knox Manage.
Robust management of devices in real-time
- Manage multi-OS devices from the Knox Manage console.
- Apply specific policies based on pre-defined user scenarios.
- Leverage Knox-differentiated features on Samsung devices.
Easy set up of kiosk devices
- Wizard to set up kiosk devices that display specific apps, widgets, and notifications.
- Configure kiosk devices that perfectly fit your work and service.
Easy creation of launcher applications with Kiosk Wizard
Use the Kiosk Wizard to set up devices that display only specific applications, widgets, and notifications. You can configure Kiosk devices to perfectly fit your work and service.
Quick troubleshooting using Knox Remote Support
- Resolve device and application issues quickly and precisely.
- Prevent issues through analyses of logs.
Optimal management of OS versions using E-FOTA
- Wireless firmware management using Enterprise Firmware-Over-The-Air (E-FOTA).
- Integration with EFOTA helps resolve security risks for OS versions and ensures compatibility between in-house software and newer OS versions.
Integrated management of Android Enterprise and AMAPI devices
- Management of any Android Enterprise or AMAPI devices.
- Cost-effective management of devices that saves service costs
- Easy assignment of policies, applications, and updates.
Support of differentiated Samsung Knox
- Support for the latest Samsung Knox platform embedded into Samsung Galaxy devices
- Support for the latest Knox APIs
Effortless content management
- Safe upload and distribution of content such as images, documents, audio, and videos.
- Distribution of content to a single user or to groups and organizations.
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) that allows quick and secure data transfers and helps reduce data transfer load.
Bulk device enrollment and application assignment
- Easy and quick mass enrollment of mobile devices with Knox Mobile Enrollment (KME) for Android devices or Automated Device Enrollment (ADE) for iOS devices
- Apple’s Volume Purchase Program (VPP) to assign the desired applications to iOS devices.
Easy initial setup with the Getting Started guide
The Knox Manage console provides the a Getting Started guide which outlines the process for initial environment setup. By following the guide, you can become proficient at adding users, enrolling devices, and applying policies promptly.
Strong data protection
Knox Manage incorporates top-level security requirements to protect your corporate data from potential threats.
- All data between the server and mobile device is encrypted with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)-256.
- Two-factor authentication.
- Highest security requirements and standards to protect your corporate data from potential threats.
Storage of device analysis data
In addition to real-time monitoring of devices, Knox Manage also provides audits. You can verify the events that occur in the system, the policies that were applied, any tampering and compliance violations, and so on, and take appropriate actions against them.
- Real-time monitoring of devices
- Support for audits that verify system events, applied policies, tampering and compliance violations and so on
- Support for appropriate actions after audit ??
Direct Boot enabled
- Support for Direct Boot on devices running Android 8 and higher.
- Direct boot executes Knox Manage after the user reboots the device and before they unlock it.
- Limited commands are available for execution before unlocking of device.
Is this page helpful?