Last updated July 26th, 2023
Knox Manage is a mobile device management (MDM) solution that provides a cloud-based command center with almost 300 enterprise policies to empower IT admins to remotely track, manage, configure, and send messages to devices.
This solution can manage any Android, iOS, or Windows 10 or Windows 11 device, but for maximum security, we recommend Samsung Galaxy devices integrated with the Knox platform.
This document is intended for:
- IT Admins — Enterprise IT Admins can learn how to get started with Knox Manage, dive deep into the comprehensive features, and learn how to configure and monitor devices and apps.
Try the solution
Bulk enroll devices so that they use Knox Manage right out-of-the box. Define enterprise groups and profiles. Configure device features and settings. Deploy, update apps, or add them to the allowlist. Create simple device kiosks. Learn how now.
About Knox Manage
With Knox Manage, IT admins can effectively monitor and manage employee devices with enhanced flexibility and granularity.
Components of Knox Manage
- Knox Manage console — A web console that allows IT admins to configure, monitor, and manage devices, deploy updates, as well as manage certificates and licenses.
- Knox Manage MDM Client — An app that is installed on devices to automate installation and enrollment to Knox Manage.
- Knox Manage Cloud Connector — A service that creates a secure channel for data transfer between your enterprise system and the Knox Manage cloud server.
- Certificate Authority (CA) — An authority that generates certificates to authenticate devices and users with services such as Wi-Fi, VPN, Exchange, APN, and so on.
- Active Directory — A Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) service that provides access to a customer’s directory-based user information.
Knox Manage allows IT admins to efficiently and securely manage a fleet of enterprise devices. With Knox Manage, enterprise admins can benefit from the following main features:
Deploy and enroll multiple users with minimal steps.
- Set up multiple users intuitively with Bulk Add.
- Automate installation and enrollment with the MDM service client.
- Create diverse professional kiosks with Knox Manage.
Control a fleet of devices in real-time with precision.
- Manage multi-OS devices from the Knox Manage console.
- Apply specific policies based on pre-defined user event scenarios.
- Leverage Knox-differentiated features on Samsung devices.
Maintain granular control of mobile devices.
- A list of OS update versions at your disposal.
- Troubleshoot and maintain devices remotely.
- Track device locations in real time.
- Verify device compliance status in an instance.
For a comprehensive list of features, see the Knox features on Android for Knox Manage.
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!