View the activity log
Last updated September 6th, 2023
To access the activity log, on the left navigation pane, click Activity Log. You can choose to see the events for a certain time range, search for a specific event, or download the list as a CSV file. You can also filter the list by date or category.
The activity log provides a record of all events related to Knox Remote Support, such as:
- Admin sign-ins, as well as whether they signed in through Knox Manage, the Knox Admin Portal, or the Knox MSP portal
- New session creations, including the access code
- Remote support connections
- Remote support disconnections
- Changes to transfer quality, including the value the quality was changed to
- Trial and commercial license additions
- License modifications, including what was changed
- License replacements, including the old and new license keys
- License deletions
- Device activations and deactivations, along with the associated license key
- Remote session events on the device, including the access code
- (Knox Admin Portal only) Device additions, re-additions, and deletions
- (Knox Admin Portal only) Secret Key creations
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!