Adding a notice
Last updated July 26th, 2023
Add a notice for device users. When you add multiple notices, the notice periods cannot overlap. On user devices, notices are shown in the language that the user sets when signing in to Knox Manage.
To add a notice, complete the following steps:
- Navigate to Setting > Notice.
- On the Notice page, click Add.
- Enter the subject and content of the notice and set the notice period. Note the following:
- The start date of the notice must be within a month of the current day.
- Do not enter a space at the end of the notice content.
- Click Save.
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!