Add public apps using Google Play Store
Last updated July 26th, 2023
Only free applications are made available in Knox Manage.
To add public applications using the Google Play Store, complete the following steps:
Navigate to Application.
On the Application page, click Add.
On the Select Application Type screen, select Public and click OK.
On the Add Application page, select Google Play Store and search for the application you want to add.
In the search results, click the application to add and then click Select.
Modify the following imported information if necessary.
- Name—Enter the application name.
- Category—Select the application category. If you click Manage Category, you can add or modify application categories.
- Description—Enter a description for the application.
Choose one of the following options to continue:
- Click Save & Assign to save the information and proceed to assign the application. Continue to the next step.
- Click Save to save the information and return to the application list. You can choose to assign this application at a later date. For more information, see Assigning Google Play applications.
Assign the application. For more information, see Assigning Google Play applications.
With 23.03, Knox Manage no longer supports the Android Legacy (also known as Device Admin) platform. The Knox Manage team strongly recommends that you migrate to the Android Enterprise platform.
Is this page helpful?