How to add hidden Managed Google Play private apps
Last updated July 26th, 2023
- Knox Manage
- Managed Google Play apps
Some users experience an issue where the app is not present on the Application page on the Knox Manage console after trying the following:
- Adding the app as a Managed Google Play private app.
- Checking whether the app is present on the Google Play console, on the My Managed Apps page.
How do I add hidden Managed Google Play private apps?
- On the Knox Manage console, go to the Application page.
- Click Add, then for the app type select Android & Wear OS, Public, and Managed Google Play (Store, Private, Web). The Google Play console opens in a dialog.
- Click Search Play Store in the Google Play dialog.
- Search for the app’s package name using the format pname:application_package_name. The hidden app should be in the results.
- Select the app to view its details, then click Select. The Add Application page opens.
- Configure the app details, then Save it or Assign it to the appropriate group or organization in your tenant.
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!