How to install Knox Manage internal app on personal side of device
Last updated July 26th, 2023
Knox Manage (KM)
Fully managed devices with a work profile
This knowledge base article provides steps on how to install an internal application uploaded to Knox Manage (KM) on the personal side of fully managed devices with a work profile.
How do I install an internal app uploaded to Knox Manage on the personal side of a fully managed device?
To ensure your internal app is properly installed on the personal side of your devices:
- In your KM console, go to Application > Add.
- Under Select Application Type, select Internal.
- Upload your APK and fill out the required fields. After uploading the APK, do not assign it to a group or organization.
- Go to Device.
- Select the checkbox next to the devices you want to upload your app, then click Device Command.
- In the Fully Managed tab, in the Frequently menu, select Install or Update App.
- In the Request Command window, click the Application Name of your app to select it.
- Click OK.
Your internal application is then installed in the personal space on all the devices that received the command.Back to KBAs
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!