How to enable Knox Manage Technical Support
Last updated July 26th, 2023
Knox Manage (KM)
This knowledge base article guides you through the steps on how to enable Technical Support in Knox Manage (KM).
How do I enable Technical Support in Knox Manage?
To enable Technical Support, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to KM with your Super Admin account.
- Select (?) > Technical Support.
- Ensure that Activate Technical Support is selected.
- Select the calendar icon, then set the date range to 30 days.
You must select today’s date before specifying an end date, or Technical Support will not be enabled.
- Select Save.
- Provide Knox Manage Tenant ID (after the @ symbol in username).
- Go to Setting > Administrator, and ensure that “samsung.support” is active.
After verifying that “samsung.support” is active, Samsung technical engineers can sign in to your tenant to provide technical support.Back to KBAs
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!