How to configure Microsoft Exchange in Samsung Email on Knox Manage devices
Last updated July 26th, 2023
- Knox Manage (KM)
- Android Enterprise (AE) enrollment type
- Samsung Knox devices
This knowledge base article shows you how to bulk configure Microsoft Exchange email accounts on Android Enterprise (AE) managed devices in Knox Manage (KM). With this method, users do not need to download the Samsung Email app and configure it manually.
How do I set up
In KM, set up an organization, user, and profile. Ensure the user and profile are assigned to the organization, then follow the steps below:
- In the left sidebar, click Application.
- Click Add to add a new application.
- In the popup that appears, select Public, then click OK.
- In the search bar, select Managed Google Play Store.
- In the search field, enter Samsung Email, then click Search.
- Select Samsung Email, then click Agree.
- In the application details form that appears, update the app information. Click Save & Assign.
- Select your organization, then click Assign.
- In the left sidebar, click Organization and select your organization.
- Under your organization, click the Application tab, then select Samsung Email > Modify Settings.
- Next to Managed Configuration, click Set Configuration.
- In the form that appears, fill in the required fields and click Save.
Then, enroll your device in KM. Once enrolled, Samsung Email is automatically installed on the device with your email configurations.
If you didn’t configure a password in your profile, the user will be asked to enter their password in the Samsung Email app.
For more information on how to set up a Knox Manage profile, see the Knox Manage admin guide.Back to KBAs
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!