How to establish a secure VPN connection (Pulse connect) using Knox Manage
Last updated July 26th, 2023
- Knox Manage (KM)
- Android Enterprise (AE)
This article will guide you on how to establish a secure VPN to access data using Pulse Secure.
How do I enroll devices with the above requirements?
To configure Pulse Secure for KM:
- In your KM console, go to Application > Add > Public App > OK.
- In the Name field, type in Pulse Secure, then click Search.
- Select the Pulse Secure app, then click Approve.
- On the pop-up window, click Approve.
- Click Done, then click Save & Assign.
- Assign Secure Pulse to the Group or Organization that requires the app, click Assign, then click OK.
You can then apply your configurations as required.
How do I establish a secure VPN connection (Pulse connect) using Knox Manage?
- Create an Enterprise VPN profile with the Pulse connect client app and the provided VPN credentials.
- Install the Pulse connect app for configuring a VPN account.
- Push the VPN profile with the provided VPN credentials.
- Click on the notification of VPN configuration, then ensure that you agree on the Pulse connect app.
- Once successfully configured, the network traffic or websites which are whitelisted will be able to use the VPN connection or access restricted data.
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!