Faq 493 how to find the offline unenrollment code
Last updated July 26th, 2023
How do I find the Offline Unenrollment Code in Knox Manage?
To get the Offline Unenrollment Code for an enrolled device:
- Navigate from the KM Admin Portal > Device menu , and select the Device Name of the device that should be unenrolled.
- Click the Unenroll button to see a dialog box containing the Offline Unenrollment Code.
- Share the code with the user to successfully unenroll the device.
To get the Offline Unenrollment Code for an unenrolled device:
- Navigate from the KM Admin Portal > History > Audit Log .
- Select a date range that includes the Force Unenroll command you sent to the device.
- Enter Offline Unenrollment Code into the Event filter and click Search . To search for a specific device’s unenrollment code, enter the User ID or Device Name into the filter parameters.
- Click the expand icon to see the device’s Offline Unenrollment Code.
- Share the code with the user to successfully unenroll the disconnected device.
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!