How to set the system language and device country in Knox Manage
Last updated July 26th, 2023
- Knox Manage (KM) with Knox Suite License or Knox Manage license with KPE Premium license
You can set the System Language and Device Country in Knox Manage similar to how these can be set in Knox Configure. Some customers need this setting because they’re using Kiosk Mode in Knox Manage but also need to automatically set the language and country.
How do I set system language and device country in Knox Manage?
- Go to Samsung Knox Android Enterprise.
- Search for Knox Service Plugin.
- Select Device-Wide policies > Enable device Policy Controls > set to True.
- Select Device Settings (Premium) > Enable device settings controls > set to True.
- To set the Language, you need to input a two-character, lower case, language code as defined in ISO 639-1.
- To set the Country, you need to input a two-character, upper case, country code as defined in ISO 3166-1.
- Click Save and Apply.
Finally, you can check if the KSP policy has been applied via Applied Policy in the Device Details menu.Back to KBAs
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!