How to delete a private application from Knox Manage
Last updated July 26th, 2023
- Knox Manage (KM)
- Android Enterprise
This knowledge base article shows you how to permanently delete a private application uploaded to the Managed Play Store in Knox Manage (KM).
How do I delete a private application from the Managed Play Store in Knox Manage?
To delete a private application you previously uploaded, you’ll first need to unpublish it:
- In the left sidebar of your KM console, click Application.
- On the Application page, click Add.
- Select Public (Managed Google Play Private), then click OK.
- Select the private app you want to unpublish, then click Make advanced edits.
- Sign in to the Play Console with your Google Account.
- Select Store presence > Pricing & Distribution.
- In the App Availability section, select Unpublish.
Then, contact the Play Console support team and fill out the App publishing issues form. Under Please select from common issues or requests:, ensure you select I want to request for app deletion.
After submitting the form, expect a response within 2 business days from the Play Console support team to confirm your deletion request.Back to KBAs
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!