Cannot push profile to a device with “Profile assigned” status in Knox Configure
Last updated July 26th, 2023
- Knox Configure (KC)
If you assign a Knox Configure (KC) profile to a device after it has completed device setup, enrollment does not automatically start. This article guides you through a few ways to manually trigger KC enrollment, for both first-time enrollment and devices that were previously enrolled in KC.
For devices enrolling in KC for the first time:
- On the device, launch your internet browser of choice.
- Navigate to http://configure.samsungknox.com.
- Tap FIRST-TIME ENROLLMENT.
- Factory reset the device.
After the device is factory reset, ensure that you connect to a network during the setup process. KC enrollment automatically begins after setup is complete.
From the Knox Configure console
If your device was previously enrolled in KC:
- Connect your device to a network.
- Navigate to the device settings > About Device > Software Info > Knox Configure > Apply latest profile.
After selecting Apply latest profile, KC enrollment triggers.Back to KBAs
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!