Client Certificate Manager (CCM)
Shows how to develop code to set up a CCM token and control which packages can access the token. This includes setting and deleting a CCM profile, installing a certificate onto the profile, adding packages to an allowlist that allows them to bypass token access and enabling or disabling the TIMA(TrustZone-based Integrity Measurement Architecture) keystore.
- more info about how to use the Knox SDK, see the Knox SDK Developer Guide.
- details about the API methods, see the Knox SDK API reference.
This sample uses the Gradle build system. To build this project, use the “gradlew build” command or use “Import Project” in Android Studio.
To use the Knox SDK, you need to get its license key, then provide it through your app as follows:
- If you do not yet have a license, go to License Keys for the Knox SDK. For details about the different license types, see Knox licences.
To see these linked web pages, you need to log into a Knox Partner Program account that has a developer role. If you have not yet registered as a developer, go to Knox Partner Program Enrollment.
- In the app source code, edit the file Constants.java.
- Search for the string variable LICENSE_KEY and assign it your license key value.
- Compile the source code, deploy the APK package to a device, and install the package.
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!