View device log
Last updated July 26th, 2023
The Knox Guard device log auto-refreshes as changes or updates are made to a selected device. To view the device log, refer to either a or b:
- Click the Device ID link from within the Devices screen to open the Device details pop-up, and select the View device log.
- Select the checkbox next to a device and select View device log from the ACTIONS drop-down menu from the the Devices screen.
The Knox Guard device log displays the following:
- ACTION — Lists the selected device’s enrollment activity, notifications and blinking reminders, device lock/unlock operations and subscription payments.
- DEVICE STATUS — Displays the device’s status updates as listed actions are initiated or completed. For more information, go to: Knox Guard device states.
- DETAILS — Describes each listed action’s enrollment activity, device PIN usage and service updates.
- MODIFIED — Lists each action’s occurrence time to provide a chronology of enrollment, payment and service activities.
Select EXPORT TO CSV to archive the device log in CSV file format to a location of your choosing.
Select OK to close the Device Log and return to the Device details screen.
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!