Devices are unexpectedly enrolled automatically
Last updated December 28th, 2023
- Knox Asset Intelligence
- Reseller Portal
You might encounter an issue where your devices are automatically enrolled into Knox Asset Intelligence.
When registering a reseller in Knox Asset Intelligence, selecting the parameter Automatically approve all uploads from this reseller automatically enrolls the uploaded devices, causing the issue.
To resolve the issue:
- On the Knox Asset Intelligence console, go to Devices.
- Click BULK ACTIONS.
- Click DISABLE AUTO ENROLLMENT.
- Click Download CSV template and open the downloaded file.
- Enter the IMEI, MEIDs, or serial numbers of the devices you want to upload. Enter one IMEI, MEID, or serial number per row.
- Save the file.
- On the Knox Asset Intelligence console, click BROWSE and select your CSV file.
- Click SUBMIT.
To prevent future automatic enrollment, ensure Automatically approve all uploads from this reseller is deselected when registering a reseller.Back to KBAs
Is this page helpful?