Last updated July 26th, 2023
To ensure that devices purchased from a reseller can be properly uploaded to your Knox Asset Intelligence console, register the reseller first. Contact your reseller to obtain their Reseller ID, and provide them with your Knox Customer ID, located on the Resellers page. Then, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to the Knox Asset Intelligence console.
- In the left sidebar, select Resellers.
- In the top right corner, click REGISTER RESELLER.
- On the Register reseller screen, enter the Reseller ID you obtained from your reseller. Then, click LOOK UP.
- A box appears underneath with the reseller name and country. Click REGISTER to complete the registration.
You’ll see a confirmation notification appear. On the Resellers page, the reseller’s name, Reseller ID, country, and device upload approval method appear in the list. Note that when you approve an upload from a reseller, the reseller is automatically added to your registered resellers list.
To streamline the upload process, you can also choose to automatically approve all uploads from a reseller. To do this, select the reseller’s name to reveal a sliding panel. Under Device upload approval, select the box next to Automatically approve all uploads from this reseller, then click SAVE.
Current and future uploads from the reseller are then set to automatically enroll through OOBE. Note that you can only change the auto-enrollment status for devices with the Not enrolled status.
Is this page helpful?