Create a Samsung Knox account
Last updated October 25th, 2023
Ensure you’ve read Before you begin prior to signing up, especially if you’re an IT admin who plans to enroll devices internationally.
Sign up for a Knox account
A Samsung Knox account is free and can be created in just a few minutes. With a Samsung Knox account, you can register for Knox services and get access to the Knox Admin Portal, which lets you easily manage your devices, admins, and licenses across each Knox service.
To sign up for a Samsung Knox account, you need to link it to a Samsung account. If you don’t yet have a Samsung account, you’ll be prompted to create one when you sign up for SamsungKnox.com.
To create your Knox account:
Go to SamsungKnox.com.
In the top-right corner, click GET STARTED.
Under Business email, enter the email address you use for work.
- For those needing two accounts to manage devices on both the US and EU servers, remember to append +us or +eu — or any other tag you’ll recognize — to your email username. This allows you to easily access both regional accounts without creating separate email addresses. For information, see Before you begin.
Select a Knox solution that you want to access — Knox Suite, Knox Configure, Knox Guard, Samsung Care + for Business, or Other products & services. If you want access to an individual Knox Suite service, such as Knox Mobile Enrollment, select Knox Suite.
Click CREATE MY ACCOUNT.
- If you don’t have a Samsung account, the system prompts you to create one. Once you create your Samsung account, open the confirmation email you received and click the link. You’re then automatically redirected to SamsungKnox.com to continue with the registration.
Verify the Samsung account details that you entered during your registration. If the information looks correct, click NEXT: COMPANY INFO.
Fill out your company’s details. The Location you select in this step determines whether your account is connected to the US or EU server, corresponding to the Americas and the rest of the world respectively.
Click NEXT: AGREEMENT.
If you agree to the various terms and conditions, click AGREE to submit your application for Knox services.
Congratulations! Your application will be reviewed and you’ll receive an email once your company is approved for Knox services.
For IT admins needing two accounts to manage devices on both the US and EU servers, repeat the steps to register for your second account.
Sign in to Samsung Knox
- In the top-right corner of SamsungKnox.com, hover over Sign in. Then, under Samsung Account, click Sign in.
- Enter your Samsung account email, then click Next.
- Enter your Samsung account password, then click Sign in.
You’re now signed in and ready to start using Knox services and products.
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!