How to collect browser logs for troubleshooting
Last updated January 3rd, 2024
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
This article walks you through the steps on how to collect browser logs on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to share with Knox Support.
How do I collect browser logs for troubleshooting?
- Using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, sign in to the Knox Admin Portal.
- Navigate to the webpage where you are experiencing the issue. For example, if you can’t access the Knox Mobile Enrollment console, navigate to it through the Knox Admin Portal.
- On the webpage, press
Ctrl + Shift + Ion your keyboard to open Developer tools.
- Click the Network tab and select the checkbox next to Preserve log.
- Refresh the page to replicate the issue.
- In the network log that appears, right-click any file and select Save as HAR.
You can then share this HAR log file with Knox Support.
For steps on how to collect device logs, see:
- How do I capture logs to troubleshoot my mobile device?
- How to collect dumpstate logs on Samsung wearable devices
Is this page helpful?