Knox Suite license cannot be recovered from Knox Remote Support
Last updated June 14th, 2023
- Knox Suite license
- Knox Remote Support
- Knox Admin Portal
Knox Remote Support activates a Knox Suite license when a new session is created. When Knox Remote Support is no longer needed, and no other Knox cloud services are being used by the device, the license can be deactivated by deleting the device using the Device search function on the Knox Admin Portal. If you delete the device in each Knox cloud service console instead of the Knox Admin Portal, the Knox Suite license used with Knox Remote Support cannot be recovered.
View devices activated with a Knox Suite license from Knox Remote Support
To view all devices with active licenses:
- On the Knox Admin Portal, go to Knox Remote Support.
- Click to open the Knox Remote Support History dialog.
- In the Knox Remote Support History dialog, click Download History as CSV.
the CSV file won’t contain non-Knox supported devices or activations over 365 days old.
To view the number of devices with active licenses:
- On the Knox Admin Portal, go to Licenses.
- Click the license name of your license. LICENSE DETAILS opens.
- Under Activated by service, view the number of devices activated by Knox Remote Support.
Deactivate devices with an active Knox Suite license
To deactivate devices using the IMEI:
- On the Knox Admin Portal, enter the IMEI of the device in Device search.
- Click Delete device.
Deleting the device from the Knox Admin Portal will remove the device from all other Knox cloud services. This will also remove the device from the Knox Reseller Portal.
If the device has been removed from other services and is unrecoverable, you must submit a support ticket with the following information to deactivate the device:
- Product — Knox Remote Support
- Issue type — Post sales
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!