Last updated October 16th, 2023
Knox Capture is an Android solution that lets enterprise IT admins transform their organization's Samsung Galaxy smartphones and tablets into powerful barcode scanners that can read, process, and output barcode information to other applications, all without requiring additional hardware or writing a single line of code.
Supported devices and countries
Knox Capture is only available for select Android devices, and in certain countries.
- For the most up-to-date list of devices that Knox Capture supports, see Devices Secured by Knox.
- For a list of countries that Knox Capture currently supports, see Supported locations.
The following Samsung 32-bit devices are not supported by Knox Capture:
- A series: A01, A02s, A03Core, A04s, A11, A13, A13-5G
- F serieis: F02s, F13
- M series: M02s, M01, M11, M13, M13-5G
What’s new with Knox Capture
Stay up-to-date with the latest Knox Capture product information and content updates.
Latest release notes
- Knox Capture v1.9 — October 16, 2023
- Knox Capture v1.8 — June 30, 2023
- Knox Capture v1.7 — March 31, 2023
- Knox Capture v1.6 — November 24, 2022
Latest content updates
- A new Demo AR page has been added to support the new AR demo mode feature added in Knox Capture v1.9.
- The Scan engine settings page has been updated to include the new flashlight options added to Knox Capture v1.9.
- The Manage licenses page has been updated to include descriptions for the new QR license activation feature added in Knox Capture v1.9.
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!