Last updated July 26th, 2023
Submit a claim
- Call +63-28-464-3434 within 14 days of when the incident happened to request a repair.
- You can choose to either go to any Samsung Service Centers to deliver your damaged phone or have it picked up from your location.
- We will get your Samsung phone repaired through our nationwide network of Samsung Authorized Service Centers
Deliver to an Authorized Service Center
Metro Manila: 3 Working Days
Other Areas: 5 Working Days
Pick-up & Delivery
Metro Manila: 5 Working Days
Other Areas: 8 Working Days
Track claim status
You can call our hotline +63-28-464-3434 to track the status of your repair.
Otherwise, our Samsung Care+ for Business service team will contact you through email, SMS or phone call to:
- Inform you that your repair request has been received.
- Confirm pick-up / self-delivery location and time, of your damaged phone.
- Inform you when your phone is repaired.
- Inform when your phone will be delivered to you or can be picked up from one of our service centers.
Support contact info
☎ +63-28-464-3434 | Mon – Sun : 8 AM – 7 PM and Sat 10 AM - 3 PM
For more info, go to samsung.com/ph/support.
To make a claim or check your coverage, you’ll need your 15 -digit IMEI number ready. See the How can I check the IMEI number of my devices? to see how to find it.
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!