Samsung Care+ for Business
Last updated August 28th, 2023
Samsung Care+ for Business is a device protection plan that protects your business devices from any accidental incidents. This includes physical or liquid damage; technical or mechanical failure; as well as software issues.
This document is intended for:
- IT Admins — Learn how to buy and apply licenses, view and manage devices and resellers, and add admins with specific roles for collaborative management.
- Asset Managers — Learn how to make claims for device damage or failure.
Try the solution
Buy extended insurance package for enterprise devices, deploy and manage insurance for each device either individually or in bulk, and keep up to date with device and license status from a single screen.
About Samsung Care+ for Business
Samsung Care+ for Business provides additional care on top of the manufacturer’s warranty with full coverage plan for accidental damages and extended warranty for defects. See the list of supported countries. The list is expanding as more and more countries are being added.
- Extend your basic warranty coverage to up to 5 years
- Device body: mechanical breakage, design/construction defects, and so on
- Battery: swelling, leakage, charging problem
Protection from accidental damages from handling
- Cover your corporate devices from any accidents due to business use
- Screen/water damage repair*
* Swap the damaged device instead of repair in some countries
Prevention against theft & loss
- Compensate with the same or equivalent device*
* Currently available in select countries only
The Samsung Care+ for Business program offering can have slight variations depending on the country. Please contact your local Samsung Care+ for Business sales to discuss the details.
About the Knox Admin Portal
The Knox Admin Portal allows you to manage your Knox cloud service. You can manage your devices, see their activation status, buy and assign licenses, and much more. For more info on the Knox Admin Portal, see the Knox Admin Portal guide.
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!