Last updated July 26th, 2023
Submit a claim
You can submit a claim request using one of the following methods:
Answer a few questions about the incident to verify your coverage.
Choose one of the following convenient service modes:
Self drop-off your device at an authorized Samsung Service Center in the Gulf (UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman & Bahrain) region and submit the device for repair.
Schedule a pick-up & drop-off of the device for repair. This service is only available in Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
- In case of Self drop-off, our service center informs you of the estimated repair time after you submit the device at an authorized service centre. Usually, the repair process is completed within 2-3 working days.
- In case of Pick up & drop-off, pickup is done within 1 working day after the request is submitted. Once the repair is complete, the device is delivered back to you within 1 working day.
Track repair status
- Confirmation of the claim request submitted.
- Schedule Pick-up/Self drop-off location and time.
- Timeline information about when your repaired device will be delivered to you or when you can pick it up from the designated service centre.
Support contact info
☎ 80001-80598 (toll free number) | Sun–Thu: 9 AM–6 PM
To make a claim or check your coverage, you’ll need your 15 -digit IMEI number ready. See the How can I check the IMEI number of my devices? to see how to find it.
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!