Last updated July 26th, 2023
- The submission of a claim does not automatically mean that the device failure is covered under the plan or contract. In order for a claim to be considered, you must contact the Samsung Care+ for Business (SCB) administrator first for claim approval and authorization number.
- PLEASE NOTE — DURING THE REPAIR SERVICES, WE WILL RESET YOUR DEVICE, REMOVE ANY REMAINING CONTENTS, REFORMAT THE STORAGE MEDIA AND INSTALL THE CURRENT OPERATING SYSTEM, INCLUDING ANY REQUIRED UPDATES, WHICH WILL RESULT IN THE PERMANENT LOSS OF ALL CONTENTS THAT WERE INSTALLED OR STORED IN YOUR DEVICE PRIOR TO THE REPAIR SERVICES. Administrator will return Your Device or provide a replacement as the Covered Device was originally configured, subject to applicable updates. Administrator may install OS updates as part of hardware service that will prevent the Device from reverting to an earlier version of the OS. Third-party applications/software previously installed on the Device may not be compatible or properly function with the Device as a result of required updates to the operating system. You will be responsible for reinstalling all other software programs, data and passwords. This Plan does not include restoration of data to Your Device or, if applicable, its replacement under this Plan.
Submit a claim (Physical Damage and Liquid Intrusion—PDLI)
To submit a claim, you might need your Service Contract, the original Device Purchase Receipt, and the Plan Confirmation. These items make up your complete Service Contract.
The claim submission involves the following steps:
- Submit the claim through the Web Portal, by emailing the SCB administrator at email@example.com, or by calling +1(833)965-1615 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM ET to 9:00 PM ET (excluding public holidays).
- Explain the problem your devices are experiencing and provide the administrator any additional information to validate your claim. For faster claim handling, please have available the mobile phone number and email address used during the registration process, or Your Covered Device serial number. You must also, upon request, present your Plan Confirmation, and the Device Purchase Receipt.
- After confirmation of the claim eligibility under your plan, the administrator issues a claim reference number to you along with additional information on how your product will be further serviced.
Before providing your device for service, you must:
- If possible, remove any screen lock apps such as PIN, touch ID, or password.
- Deactivate any Activation Lock apps such as Google Activation Lock.
- Remove any removable cards such as media or SIM Cards.
Please note that failure to deactivate any Activation Lock apps might result in a delay in repairing your device. It is your responsibility to remove your SIM and memory cards, and any accessories (if possible), and to delete all personal or sensitive data from the device before you ship it. It is also your responsibility to back up the contents of your device.
In the event your contract term expires while an approved claim is in progress, the coverage term is automatically extended until the date on which the claim in progress is fulfilled completely in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Service Contract.
Support contact info
☎ +1(833)965-1615 | Monday to Friday — 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM ET (excluding public holidays)
Submit a claim (Extended Warranty)
To obtain service under this plan, call 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864). The line is available 7 days a week; 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM ET. Proof of purchase is required to verify the plan coverage and eligibility before any service can be offered. If the original product purchase date that you provided when purchasing the plan is incorrect, your service claim will be denied. The plan is administered and provided by Samsung Electronics Canada, Inc.
To make a claim or check your coverage, you’ll need your 15-digit IMEI number ready. See How can I check the IMEI number of my devices? for how to find it.
Is this page helpful?