Partner types and benefits
Last updated June 29th, 2023
These are our partner types:
Business solution providers (independent solution vendors or enterprise in-house developers)
Enterprise mobility management providers (partners enabling Knox features on their EMM solutions)
Accessory providers (partners creating device accessories with added capabilities on Samsung devices)
Managed service providers (partners who manage Knox services and devices on behalf of their managed customers)
The Knox MSP Program lets managed service providers fully manage devices and services on behalf of customers, or provide customers access to the Knox service portals for joint management. For more information, see Knox MSP Program.
MSP partners are grouped into three tiers:
Registered MSP — Basic tier. The MSP has a D-U-N-S Number and has been approved by a Knox Partner Program partner manager.
Recommended MSP — In addition to the Registered MSP requirements, the MSP fulfills the required quantities of managed devices, customers, Knox solutions, and certified Technical staff.
Premium MSP — In addition to the Recommended MSP requirements, the MSP fulfills extended required quantities of managed devices, customers, and certified Knox Professionals and Experts.
Resellers (Knox Deployment Program participating device resellers or Knox license resellers)
The Knox Deployment Program (KDP) lets Samsung resellers register devices to a Knox server through the Reseller Portal, which enables enterprise customers to view and manage their devices on various Knox web services. For more information, see Knox Deployment Program.
These are some of the benefits you can enjoy when you become a Samsung partner:
- Access to a dedicated regional partner manager
- Invitations to monthly webinars, and access to existing webinars
- Business opportunity review (for select partners)
- Access to Knox SDKs, sample apps, license keys
- Access to our support ticketing system and documentation
- 1-on-1 technical training with a Samsung product specialist (for select partners)
- Loaner Samsung devices for compatibility testing (for select partners)
- Integration with Knox features, such as Knox Service Plugin, Knox SDKs, and Knox cloud services
- Integration of government-grade Knox security management features in your solutions
- Go to market
- Access to marketing and sales resources
- Promotion of your solutions on the Knox partner solutions page
- Promotion of your company in the Reseller/MSP directory
- Joint webinars with Samsung
- Business leads from Samsung’s customers (for select partners)
- Samsung’s official verification and endorsement of validated EMM partner solutions integrated with Knox products
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!