Unable to delete devices by CSV
Last updated December 18th, 2023
- Knox Deployment Program
You might encounter an issue where the Delete devices via CSV action fails with the error:
Failed to delete device(s).
When the devices in the CSV file can’t be found in the Knox Reseller Portal, the devices can’t be deleted. The following cases can cause this error:
- The device no longer exists on the console
- An incorrect IMEI or serial number was used to delete the device
To view more details about why the issue is occuring:
- On the Knox Reseller Portal, go to Activity log.
- On the failed Device(s) deleted event, click the menu icon on the right.
- Click Download error report.
In the report, locate the cause under Failure reason. Once the cause of the issue is clear, you must make the necessary changes to your CSV file to successfully delete your devices.Back to KBAs
Is this page helpful?