WearableMDM sample app
This sample app uses the Standard APIs of Knox Tizen SDK for Wearables to enforce the following policies on the Gear device:
- Disable a specific-app (Weather app)
- Disable factory reset option
- Block outgoing calls
This sample app is provided only as a reference on how to use the Standard APIs of Knox Tizen SDK for Wearables.
- more info about how to use the Knox Tizen SDK, see the Knox Tizen SDK Developer Guide.
- details about the API methods, see the Knox Tizen SDK API reference.
- questions about the sample apps, see the Developer Forum.
Getting StartedENROLL TO DOWNLOAD
Already enrolled?DOWNLOAD ZIP
To call the Standard APIs of the Knox Tizen SDK for Wearables, you need to get a KPE Development license key and backwards compatible key.
Follow these steps:
- In the app source code, edit the file “wearablemdm.c”
- Assign the KPE_KEY and BACKWARDS_COMPATIBLE_KEY constants with your license key values
- Compile the source code, deploy the TPK package to a Gear device, and install the package.
Is this page helpful?