WearableCustom sample app
This sample app uses the Customization APIs of Knox Tizen SDK for Wearables to demonstrate features, such as:
- Enable BT HID profile
- Hide specific-item from the settings menu
- Configure an app to launch on the long-press of the physical back key
- Enable ProKiosk mode, and set the homeactivity
This sample app is provided only as a reference on how to use the Customization APIs of Knox Tizen SDK for Wearables.
- more info about how to use the Knox Tizen SDK, see the Knox Tizen SDK Developer Guide.
- details about the API methods, see the Knox Tizen SDK API reference.
- questions about the sample apps, see the Developer Forum.
Getting StartedENROLL TO DOWNLOAD
Already enrolled?DOWNLOAD ZIP
To call the Customization APIs of the Knox Tizen SDK for Wearables, you need a KPE Development license key and backwards compatible key.
Follow these steps:
- Edit the file “constants.h” in the inc folder.
- Assign the constant BACKWARDS_COMPATIBLE_KEY with your backwards compatible key value.
- Assign the constant KPE_KEY with your KPE Development license key value.
- Compile the source code, deploy the TPK package to a Samsung wearable device, and install the package.
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!