Last updated July 26th, 2023
Submit a claim
You can submit your claim through either of the following ways:
- Walk in to the nearest authorized Samsung Service Center.
- Call the toll free number 1800-726-7864 (1800 SAMSUNG) and select the option for business partners and corporate customers.
- If you are a Samsung Care+ for Business (SCB) B2B Partner or Reseller, you can choose to drop off your smart devices at our designated B2B drop-off point (scroll to the bottom of this page) or have it picked up from your location. We will inform you once your devices are ready to be pick up or send back to your preferred location
The service or call centre checks your Samsung Care+ for Business service status, diagnose the devices and suggests the appropriate resolution or repair option. You are notified once your devices are ready to be picked up or sent back to your preferred location.
Customer drop-off and collection
- Service centre informs you of estimated repair time after device drop-off. Repair will be completed within 2-3 working days.
Samsung pick-up and delivery
- Device is picked up the next working day after request submitted from your pick-up location.
- Repair is completed and device delivered back to you within 3 working days.
Track claim status
Support contact info
☎ 1800-726-7864 (toll free number 1800 SAMSUNG) | Monday–Friday: 9:00 AM–6:00 PM | Saturday: 9:00 AM–1:00 PM
For more info, go to samsung.com/sg/business/support.
Designated drop-off point for SCB B2B Partners and Resellers
|Address||Operating hours||Phone no.|
|12 Kallang Avenue #03-03 Aperia, Singapore 339511||Monday–Friday: 11:00am to 8:00pm
Saturday : 10:00am to 2:00pm
Sunday/Public Holiday : Closed
To make a claim or check your coverage, you’ll need your 15 -digit IMEI number ready. See the How can I check the IMEI number of my devices? to see how to find it.
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!