Get the Knox Capture SDK license
A valid developer license is required in order to develop Android apps using the Knox Capture SDK.
You’ll need to have a valid Samsung Knox partner account to generate the Knox SDK license. If you do not have an account, please follow the instructions on our partner documentation site.
Get a developer license key
A Knox Capture SDK developer license can be generated from the Knox Developers console. To do this:
- Go to developer.samsungknox.com and sign in with your Samsung account.
- On the Knox Developers console left navigation pane, select License keys > My license keys.
- Click ADD LICENSE KEY > Get a license key.
- In the DEVELOPMENT KEY tab, step 1. GENERATE DEVELOPMENT KEY, select Recommended.
- In step 2. NAME YOUR LICENSE KEY, provide an alias for your license key to differentiate between multiple license keys you generate. This step is mandatory.
- Click GET LICENSE KEY. If you read and agree to the SDK license agreements, click Agree. A developer license key will be generated.
- Review the license details by going to My license keys and clicking the name of your license key in the Alias column.
Get a commercial license key
If you’re ready to deploy your app, generate a COMMERCIAL KEY, which allows you to access permissions for commercial deployment. To do this:
- On the My license key page, click ADD LICENSE KEY > Get a license key.
- In the COMMERCIAL KEY tab step 1. GENERATE COMMERCIAL KEY, select Recommended.
- In step 3. NAME YOUR LICENSE KEY, provide an alias for your license key. This is to differentiate between multiple commercial license keys you generate. This step is mandatory.
- In step 4. ASSOCIATE PACKAGE FOR ADDITIONAL SECURITY, select the checkbox to confirm that the commercial license is going to only be used for the app that your company created. This step is mandatory.
- Click EXTRACT PACKAGE, then locate your app’s APK file and click Open.
- Click GET LICENSE KEY, then acknowledge and accept the SDK license agreements. A commercial license key will be generated.
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!