Knox Managed Service Provider
Knox Managed Service Provider (MSP) provides a single pane of glass to remotely manage Knox services on behalf of enterprise customers.
Samsung authorized MSP partners can save time by using a single Knox Partner Program account to authenticate themselves, then using a single MSP portal to onboard multiple customers, manage their Knox services, and deploy onto their enterprise devices.
Have questions about our Knox services? Read our IT admin guide.
The following partners can use Knox MSP:
Managed Service Providers
- Onboard customers for Knox cloud services without requiring Samsung Account creation for each customer and Samsung admin approval for each service.
- Deploy and manage devices in Knox cloud services on behalf of their customers using the MSP Portal.
- Migrate existing KCS customers looking to outsource IT services.
- Work with MSP partners to deliver Knox cloud services to customers without requiring multiple manual steps.
Distributors, Value-Added Resellers
- Use Knox cloud services as part of a managed services portfolio.
IT Consulting, Solution Providers
- Offer Samsung device based solutions to enterprise customers.
To become a Knox MSP partner, you need the following:
- A Knox Partner Program account, for an MSP only, not for each customer your MSP supports.
- An approved MSP registration form, as described in Get started.
- Firewall exceptions to extend beyond your local network and connect to Knox cloud servers.
- A supported browser: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Edge. Internet Explorer is not supported.
You cannot be an existing admin of any Knox cloud service, such as Knox Configure or Knox Mobile Enrollment.
|FAQs||Answer common questions about Knox MSP and how to use it.|
|Glossary||Review terms and conventions used somewhat uniquely with Knox MSP.|
|Before you begin||Set up your Knox Partner Program account and apply for a Knox MSP account.|
|Click Knox MSP Portal||Browse the layout of the Knox MSP Portal.|
|Check your personal dashboard||Review event notifications from different customer systems.|
|Manage customers||Register customers and add Knox services to manage on their behalf.|