Check your personal dashboard
Your personal dashboard is a useful resource to review event notifications for customers you manage.
To check the contents of your dashboard:
- Launch the Knox MSP Portal by signing in to the Knox Partner Portal, and clicking Knox MSP Portal in the navigation pane.
- Select Dashboard from the left-hand navigation panel.
- Use the menu in the top-right to select whether All customers display event notifications or just a single MSP supported customer. A timestamp of the last notification updates displays directly to the right.
Review the information displayed for CUSTOMER PORTAL NOTIFICATIONS:
- Notification title — The title of the notification event appears in bold. A green checkmark indicates a successful event.
- Customer name — Displays the name of the customer impacted by the listed event notification.
- Notification description — Describes the listed event is detail, including the number of devices impacted by the event notification, and a projection of the event's duration.
- LOAD PREVIOUS — Select LOAD PREVIOUS to display other notifications received with an earlier timestamp. Event notifications are displayed and reloaded historically, with the most recent displaying first.