These instructions provide an overview of how to install KSP with the following UEM. Always check your UEM's specific documentation for the most up to date instructions.
Step 2: VMware Workspace ONE UEM - Configure
On this page
This section provides instructions on how to configure KSP policies in VMware Workspace ONE UEM.
This is step 2/3. For step 1: See VMware Workspace ONE UEM: Add to UEM console.
Edit KSP policies
Now that you have added KSP as an approved app you can edit the App Configurations to enable or disable policies.
- In the VMware Workspace ONE UEM console, click Apps & Books.
- In the left hand navigation that opens, click Native.
- On the top navigation menu, click Public.
- Find the Knox Service Plugin, click the icon.
- On the right side of the detailed view page, click ASSIGN.
- Select your KSP device and click EDIT.
- In the pop up, under application configuration, click EDIT.
- NOTE: This button will say CONFIGURE if you have not yet set up a profile. It changes to EDIT after a profile is set up.
- You are now on the app configuration screen. Here you can modify the policies for your deployment.
Next steps - deploy KSP to devices
Now that you've set up and configured KSP in your VMware Workspace ONE UEM console, you need to deploy the app to your managed devices.