These instructions provide an overview of how to install KSP with the following UEM. Always check your UEM's specific documentation for the most up to date instructions.
Step 2: SOTI MobiControl - Configure
On this page
This section provides instructions on how to configure KSP policies in SOTI MobiControl.
This is step 2/3. For step 1: See SOTI MobiControl: Add to UEM console
Edit KSP policies
Now that you have added KSP as an approved app you can edit the App Configurations to enable or disable policies.
- On the top navigation menu, click the Android tab +. The Profiles tab opens.
- In the left hand navigation, expand the Application Catalog. You will see the app catalog instance you created in the previous section. We have named ours KSP, as shown below.
- Right click your app catalog instance and select Edit.
- Select Application List.
- Select the Knox Service Plugin from the list and click Edit.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Advanced.
- Select Enable App Configuration. You can now choose the KSP policies for your deployment. For example in the screenshot below, we have turned on Debug Mode. For full information about the various KPE features and policies currently available with KSP, see KSP features and KPE functionality.
Next steps - deploy KSP to devices
Now that you've set up and configured KSP in your SOTI console, you need to deploy the app to your managed devices.