These instructions provide an overview of how to install KSP with the following UEM. Always check your UEM's specific documentation for the most up to date instructions.
Step 1: SOTI MobiControl - Add to UEM
On this page
SOTI MobiControl is a Unified Enterprise Management (UEM) solution that works with KSP.
This section provides instructions on how to set up KSP in SOTI MobiControl.
Before you begin
Before you begin, however, ensure that you have:
- Access to the SOTI MobiControl console.
- Linked your SOTI MobiControl console with a Managed Google Account. This allows you to deploy Android Enterprise devices.
- Enrolled eligible devices and applied any necessary enterprise policies.
For more information on logging in to and setting up your SOTI MobiControl console, see SOTI's documentation.
Set up KSP in MobiControl
Application Catalog Rule
To add KSP to the MobiControl console using Application Catalog Rules, do as follows:
- Log in to your Managed Google account and go to
https://play.google.com/work/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.knox.kpu. Approve the app.
- Log in to the SOTI MobiControl console.
- Click to open the left hand navigation menu. click Packages.
- On the top navigation menu, click the Android + tab. The Profiles tab opens.
- On the bottom navigation menu, click Rules.
- On the left hand navigation menu, right-click Application Catalog, and then click Create Application Catalog Rule.
- Enter an appropriate app title, and then click Next.
- On the right-hand side of the page, click Add > Managed Google Play Store Applications.
- In the search field, enter Knox Service Plugin, and then click Search.
- Select the Knox Service Plugin. The page refreshes to show KSP app information. Click OK.
- The Create Application Catalog Rule page opens to show KSP in the list of available rules. Click Next.
- Select all the appropriate device groups, and then click Next.
- On the page that opens, click Finish. The Application Catalog page opens to show the newly added KSP rule.
Next steps - Configure KSP
Now that you've set up KSP in SOTI MobiControl, you need to configure the policies you want to use.