These instructions provide an overview of how to install KSP. However, always check your UEM's specific documentation for the most up to date instructions.
Step 2: Citrix: Configure Policies
On this page
This section provides instructions on how to configure KSP policies in Citrix Endpoint Management.
This is step 2/3. For step 1: See Citrix: Add to UEM console
Edit KSP policies
Now that you have added KSP as an approved app you can edit the App Configurations to enable or disable policies.
- On the top navigation bar, click Configure.
- On the sub navigation, click Device Policies.
- Under the Device Policies header, click Add.
- In the Policy Platform navigation, select Android Enterprise.
- Under Add a New Policy > Security, select Android Enterprise Managed Configurations.
- In the Select application ID dialog, choose Knox Service Plugin. Click OK.
- Insert a policy name and description. Click Next.
- You can now choose the KSP policies for your deployment. For example in the following screenshot, the Device-wide Policies (Device Owner) section is expanded. For full information about the various KPE features and policies currently available with KSP, see KSP features and KPE functionality.
Next steps - deploy KSP to devices
Now that you've set up and configured KSP in your Citrix console, you need to deploy the app to your managed devices.