These instructions provide an overview of how to install KSP. However, always check your UEM's specific documentation for the most up to date instructions.
Step 1: Citrix: Add to UEM console
On this page
Citrix Endpoint Management is a secure, unified device management portal that works with KSP. This section provides instructions on how to set up KSP with Citrix Endpoint Management.
Before you begin
Before you begin, however, ensure that you have:
- Access to the Citrix Endpoint Management console.
- Linked your Citrix Endpoint Management console with a Managed Google Account. This allows you to deploy Android Enterprise devices.
- Enrolled eligible devices and applied any necessary enterprise policies.
For more information on logging in to and setting up your Citrix Endpoint Management console, see Citrix Endpoint Management documentation > Samsung.
Add the Knox Service Plugin
To use KSP with Citrix, you first need to add KSP into the console.
- Log in to your Managed Google account and go to
https://play.google.com/work/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.knox.kpu Approve the app.
- Log in to your Citrix Endpoint Management console.
- On the top navigation bar, click Configure.
- On the sub navigation bar, click Apps.
- Under the Apps header, click Add.
- In the Add app pop up, select Public App Store.
- In the pop-up, add a name and description. For example, Knox Service Plugin.
- You are now on the Public App store page. Select Android Enterprise and deselect all other platforms.
- You now can search for KSP and add it to your console. To do this, insert the KSP package name in the search box.
- Confirm the settings you want for App Details, Deployment Rules, and Store Configurations. Click Next.
- Confirm the settings you want for Approvals (optional) and Delivery Group Assignments (optional). Click Save.
- KSP is now added to your console.
Next steps - Configure KSP
Now that you've set up KSP in Citrix, you need to configure the policies you want to use.