These instructions provide an overview of how to install KSP. However, always check your UEM's specific documentation for the most up to date instructions.
Step 1: Blackberry: Add to UEM console
On this page
The Blackberry UEM is a Unified Enterprise Management (UEM) solution that works with KSP. This section provides instructions on how to set up KSP in the Blackberry UEM.
Before you begin
- Access to the Blackberry UEM (12.12) Admin console.
- Linked your Blackberry UEM console with a Managed Google Account. This allows you to deploy Android enterprise devices.
- Enroll eligible devices and apply any necessary enterprise policies.
For more information on logging into and setting up your Blackberry UEM console, go to: Blackberry’s documentation.
Add the Knox Service Plugin
To use KSP with the Blackberry UEM:
- Login to UEM console and select Apps.
- Click Add an app in the top of screen.
- Select Google Play.
- Enter Knox Service Plugin in search box.
- Select the Knox Service Plugin app badge from amongst those displayed.
- Click Approve within the following two screens.
- Click Done to proceed and keep app permission requests approved when the app requests new permissions.
- Click Add.
- Once the KSP app is successfully added within the UEM console, close the add application window.
- The KSP app is now added to the UEM console.
Next steps - Configure KSP
Now that you've set up KSP in the Blackberry UEM, you need to do an ‘app configuration’ for KSP app.