On this page
The Knox web portal provides a lot of additional information about Knox. Check out these tabs:
- Products — For information about various Knox product and solution offerings.
- Support — For White Papers, technical notes, glossary, guides, training materials, an interactive Flash simulator, and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Who to contact
Contact your reseller or MDM partner or escalate to your regional Samsung Knox Support team. Contact information can be found on the Samsung Knox Support website.
What to provide
To resolve your issue as fast as possible, be prepared to collect the following information:
- VPN gateway — Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft, strongSwan, and so on.
- VPN gateway configuration — VPN type (IKE v1/v2), authentication method, etc
- Logcat message from the device. To retrieve this information see Getting logs.
From About Device:
- Android version
- Build number
- Kernel version
From Device Status:
- Mobile network state
- Signal strength
From Wi-Fi Status:
- KLM license key
- KLM agent version on the device
- To check the KLM agent version: Settings> Application manager > All > KLM agent > Check the version
- Open the phone app.
- Enter *#9900#.
- Tap Run dumpstate/logcat/modem log.
- Tap Copy to sdcard.