This section covers wearable device states.
Wearable devices submitted into Knox Configure progress through the following states when assigned profiles and configurations are pushed to the wearable device:
- Unassigned — The wearable device is uploaded into Knox Configure, but there are no profiles yet assigned to this wearable device.
- Profile assigned — A profile was assigned to the wearable device, but the device has yet to been configured. For example, the device may not have been powered on since a profile has been assigned.
- In progress — A profile assignment has been made and the subsequent wearable device configuration is in progress and pending completion.
- Error — A problem was encountered during wearable device configuration rendering the process incomplete. For more information, go to Configuration errors.
- Cancelled by user —The end user has skipped the wearable device profile configuration. The profile configuration must be restarted to configure the wearable device.
- Configured — This wearable device has successfully received a Knox Configure profile or the profile update has been pushed successfully.
- Failed — This wearable device has failed to receive its profile, or a profile update was not successfully pushed.
- Updates pushed — A profile update has been pushed to the wearable device, but the wearable device is still updating and the process is incomplete.