Knox MSP Portal
Last updated December 6th, 2023
The Knox MSP Portal is a single-pane-of-glass service that allows you to remotely manage Knox services on behalf of enterprise customers. You can access the functionality of the MSP Portal through a web console or a REST API, which allows you to integrate these capabilities into your enterprise’s public or private web service.
The Knox MSP Portal REST API allows you to:
- Create a new managed customer
- Add an existing managed customer to your account
- Update an existing managed customer
- Remove a managed customer from your account
- Get a managed customer’s information
- Get multiple managed customers’ information
This guide is intended for web developers who want to integrate the functionality of the Knox MSP Portal into their own websites and applications.
Where to start
Is this page helpful?