Knox Capture SDK 1.0.0
Last updated March 31st, 2023
This release of the Knox Capture SDK introduces the following features:
Supported barcode symbologies
- 2D barcodes : QR Code, DataMatrix, PDF417
- 1D barcodes : Codebar, Code 128, Code 39, Code 93, EAN13, UPCA, EAN8, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPCE
Scan engine features
- Position Logo — adjust the position of the Knox Capture Logo.
- Define Overlay (Barcode Highlights) — define the barcode highlight size, and set stroke and fill colors.
- Set Viewfinders — set a Rectangular or Laserline viewfinder.
- Control Flashlight — set flashlight ON/OFF.
- Camera Toggle — switch between front and back camera in preview.
- Controls Customization — adjust the image and location of controls.
- Region of interest — specify the location and area of the region-of-interest for barcode scanning.
- Beep after scan — set a notification beep when a scan succeeds.
- Vibration after scan — set a vibrate notification when a scan succeeds.
- Supported resolutions — 1920x1080 (FULL HD), 3840x2160 (UHD4K).
- Control zoom — ability to Zoom In/Out for the preview.
- Tap to Focus — ability to focus by tapping on the target.
Get started with the SDK
For more information, download the sample app and review the following resources:
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!