Monitor advanced profiles
Last updated September 18th, 2023
For devices that applied advanced profiles, Knox Mobile Enrollment provides the following monitoring capabilities and actions:
- Monitor the device lock, device enrollment, and profile lock statuses on the Advanced profile assigned tab.
- Filter profiles by their type on the Advanced profile assigned tab.
- Lock or unlock devices in bulk.
- Unlock the device in offline environments.
This page helps you learn how to monitor the different features and settings on devices with advanced profiles.
Access the Advanced profile assigned tab
The Advanced profile assigned tab on the Devices page displays a list of all the devices that are assigned advanced profiles.
For active Knox Suite license holders, the Advanced profile assigned tab is accessible depending on specific conditions:
- If no advanced profile is created, the Advanced profile assigned tab is hidden.
- If an advanced profile exists but isn’t assigned to any devices, then the Advanced profile assigned tab is displayed but is disabled.
- If an advanced profile exists and assigned to at least one device, then the Advanced profile assigned tab is fully available.
Check the profile status
You can inspect the current status of an advanced profile assigned to a device by checking the Status column on the Devices page:
|Status name||Outcome||Status color|
|Expired||The Knox Suite license has expired||Red|
|Enrolled (restricted)||The device is assigned an advanced profile that it hasn’t yet applied, and a valid Knox Suite license wasn’t available during its original enrollment. Therefore, the device is successfully enrolled in an EMM but without the advanced profile settings.||Yellow|
Filter profiles by type
When reviewing all the profiles in your tenant on the Profiles page, you can filter devices by whether they were assigned an advanced profile. To do so:
Click the Profile Type column header to view a filterable list of profile types.
Select one or more profile types, then click Apply Filters. Only profiles with the selected profile types are now displayed.
Additionally, see lock and unlock devices to learn how you can lock or unlock devices in bulk and unlock them in offline environments using a PIN.
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!