How to enable No Battery Mode for Galaxy Tab Active 3 devices
Last updated July 26th, 2023
- Knox Manage (KM) with Knox Suite License or KM license with KPE Premium License
- Galaxy Tab Active 3 device
The No Battery Mode is a new feature that’s available on the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 device and is useful for Kiosk mode. To enable this feature, you can set a KSP policy to have it automatically deploy to devices.
How do I enable No Battery Mode?
Within your Knox Manage Portal, look for Samsung Knox Android Enterprise Policy and follow the steps below:
- Go to Samsung Knox Android Enterprise.
- Search for Knox Service Plugin.
- Go to Device-Wide policies > Enable device Policy Controls > set to True.
- Go to Device Settings (Premium) > Enable device settings controls > set to True.
- Enable the No Battery Mode and set it to True.
- Click Save and Apply.
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!