How to allow Accessibility Services to run in Multi-App Kiosk mode
Last updated July 26th, 2023
- Knox Manage
This article provides information on how to allow Accessibility Services to run in Multi App Kiosk Mode.
How do I allow Accessibility Services to run in Multi App Kiosk Mode?
If Accessibility Service needs to be allowed to run in Multi App Kiosk mode without user interaction then the below steps need to be followed:
- On the left sidebar of your KM console, click Profile, then click Manage Control App.
- Click on Add, then fill in package name com.samsung.accessibility and app name Accessibility.
- Go to the created Multi App Kiosk.
- Go to Allowlisted Apps Settings, click Select, click on the checkbox for Accessibility, then click OK.
- Click Save > OK, then click Apply > OK.
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!