Update the SCC client
Last updated July 26th, 2023
You can update Cloud Connector when a new version is available.
To update the SCC client, complete the following steps:
Create a backup file of the existing version of the SCC client.
- It is recommended to compress the existing installation folder and move the compressed file to a backup folder.
- After the update, you can execute the SCC_Setup_Version_Builddate>.exe file again to delete the SCC client.
Stop the currently-running SCC client.
- If the SCC client is running as a batch file, close the SCC Client Services window.
- If the SCC client is launched as a Windows background service, it automatically terminates and reruns at the time of the update.
Decompress the new version of the SCC_Region.zip file.
Execute the SCC_Setup_Version_Builddate.exe file.
When the upgrade confirmation pop-up appears, click Yes.
Click Next when the InstallShield Wizard starts.
- The SCC client and Java will be installed in the same path of the previous version.
Is this page helpful?