Sign in to Samsung Knox with SSO
Last updated November 14th, 2023
This section describes the steps to sign in to Samsung Knox and the Knox Admin Portal, for both super admins and sub-admins.
If SSO is set up for your Samsung Knox tenant, any attempts to sign in using Samsung account will fail with an error message.
For super admins
In the top right corner of SamsungKnox.com, hover over Sign in, then click Sign in with SSO.
On the Sign in with SSO page, enter your email or domain name, then click SIGN IN.
Enter your SSO user ID and click Next.
Enter your SSO password, then click Sign in.
To access Knox cloud service consoles as a sub-admin, you must first be invited to each service by your organization’s super admin. Check your work email for an invitation.
- In the invitation email, click Sign up.
- You’ll be redirected to the registration page for the service you were invited to. Enter your work email in the field, then click Next.
- Next, you’ll see an SSO sign-in screen. Enter your SSO user ID and click Next.
- Enter your SSO password, then click Sign in.
- After verifying your SSO details, click Next.
- On the Company information page, the details are pre-populated by your super admin. Click Next to proceed.
- Review and agree to the Samsung Knox agreements, then click Submit.
After completing your registration, you’re directed to your Knox Admin Portal.
If you attempt to sign in to the Samsung Knox website or the Knox Admin Portal without first accepting the invite from your super admin, you’ll see an error message asking you to contact the super admin for an invite.
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!